Dr. Michael Moratto
Mike was born & raised in Upstate New York. He's also lived in CT, VT, CA, and now GA. He is the youngest of five and each of his siblings works in wellness fields. It must be in his DNA.
Mike has a tremendous spirit for adventure, compassion and wellness. He's traveled the world in search of wisdom and adventure, His wellness studies and community outreach programs have taken him to Peru, India, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, and the Bahamas.
Mike's natural talent, gentle personality, and passionate commitment to the field, have placed him as an industry leader. In addition to serving the Atlanta community at his wellness center, he stays busy delivering seminars on Bio-Geometric Integration and mentoring students.
Education & Experience
- Graduate of Life University with Philosophy Honors
- Mentored by Dr. Sue Brown, developer of Bio-Geometric Integration (BGI)
- MLS Seminars staff member
- Mentored by Dr. Arno Burnier, founder of MLS Seminars
- Completed three-month chiropractic internship in Peru
- Founded Innate Chiropractic in 2012
Dr. Mike is committed to bringing healing, through chiropractic, to those who need it most. He travels the world sharing his gift.
- the Dominican Republic
- the Bahamas
Dr. Michael Moratto believes
- The power that made the body, heals the body.
- Wellness and healing are lifelong journeys.
- We are spiritual beings.
- We are creators. Through thought and belief in ourselves, we have all the answers within to bring our dreams, goals, and health, to fruition. Thoughts create our reality.